Monday, May 10, 2010

About Me!














I was born on June 6, 1867 and I am the original founder of the modern American lifestyle Abercrombie and Fitch. A expert in the outdoors, my first store consisted of camping and outdoor equipment. Then I opened the Company as New York's outfitter for the exclusive and later partnered up with co-founder Ezra Fitch, both of us managed the company through great years of success. After leaving the company, I lived the remainder of my life in Adirondacks with my family until my death in 1931. Today, my company, Abercombie and Fitch remains as a prominent American clothing brand. My influence in the company remains strong today with two different stores one for adults and one for kids.












































No comments:

Post a Comment